Honda is all set to corner the small, two-door hybrid "sporty" car market with its CR-Z coupe, but rumors now indicate that Nissan could have a little something up its corporate sleeves along a similar vein as well. Powered by a 1.5 liter four cylinder engine along with an electric motor of undetermined size, this hybrid would be based on the same platform as Nissan's Tiida economy car. The small hatchback would be intended primarily for Europe, and we have no idea if the concept is being consid
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!