2010 Toyota Prius – Click above for high-res image gallery
According to a recent study conducted by JPMorgan, hybrid sales are about to take off. Last year, there were some 480,000 total hybrid vehicles sold around the world, which represents less than one percent of global sales. By 2020, though, JPMorgan predicts that 11.28 million hybrids will be sold annually, representing over 13-percent of all vehicles sold.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX