2010 Toyota Prius – Click above for high-res image gallery
According to a recent study conducted by JPMorgan, hybrid sales are about to take off. Last year, there were some 480,000 total hybrid vehicles sold around the world, which represents less than one percent of global sales. By 2020, though, JPMorgan predicts that 11.28 million hybrids will be sold annually, representing over 13-percent of all vehicles sold.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies