Lexus hybrid bicycle concept – Click above for high-res image gallery
Yamaha. I hear the name and hope the news is about zippy electric scooters. The truth is, though, that the Japanese manufacturer also builds bicycles, and some of these bicycles have electric motors to assist the person pushing the pedals. This month, the company is releasing three new models, each using 25V / 4 Ah Lithium batteries: the PAS Lithium S (pictured above), the PAS CITY-S and the PAS CITY-F. Priced at $1,200 in Japan, the only difference between the three models is their wheel sizes
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies