When you're partnering up to build a green vehicle, Kenworth and Peterbilt may not exactly be the first names that come to mind, but those over-the-road heavyweights are exactly the companies that Capstone Turbine is working with to generate new concepts. Working with these companies, Capstone expects to develop prototypes for both Class 7 (26,000-33,000 pounds) and Class 8 (over 33,000 pounds) range-extended series hybrid trucks.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Hybrid Semi Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!