2010 Lexus HS 250h – Click above for high-res image gallery
Hybrid Sales Figures
The fact that auto sales are down from the levels recorded a year ago is no surprise. In fact, it's a bit of a broken record. Note that on Autoblog's monthly By the Numbers post, there's not a hint of green to be seen anywhere, indicating that sales numbers were down across the board for all automakers. That doesn't mean there isn't at least a bit of good news to glean from the doom-and-gloomy sales figures. For instance, both Ford and General Motors posted smaller sales decreases than expected.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies