2010 BMW X6 ActiveHybrid – Click above for high-res image gallery
Over the last several years, over 100,000 car buyers have received money back from the federal government after buying hybrid vehicles. However, individual owners are far from the only ones that have switched to hybrid drive vehicles. Many business fleets have taken on hybrids in order to reduce operating costs. Many of those commercial fleets are leased through GE Capital Solutions Fleet Services. Over the last three years, GE Capital has devised a process to get the government rebates and then
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX