Being President Obama certainly comes with perks. Giant white mansion? Check. Luxury jet to flit you off to the far corners of the earth at a moment's notice? Check. Bodyguards, chefs, aides, and drivers? Check. Working with some of the most bright and dynamic people in the world on a daily basis? Check.
I saw the Ecolimo booth at the Santa Monica Alt Car expo last month, but didn't take the time to share information on chauffeur service, which uses biodiesel and hybrid vehicles to ferry celebs we're all heard of – Steven Spielberg, Leonardo DiCaprio, Al Gore – around L.A. My apologies. Now, thanks to the L.A. Times, I can point you to some more information on the Ecolimo company, which is based in Santa Monica and started in 2004 with a single Toyota Prius. Today, Ecolimo has nine v
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX