While Nissan is making optimistic noises about introducing its new electric car next year – with some sales apparently to start in China in 2011 – the outlook for Japan is a little more tempered and lot more hybrid. Maybe all the Japanese customers who are flocking to Nissan's green car offerings has something to do with this decision.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies