We haven't seen a Ken Block Gymkhana since the infamous Ford Fiesta assaulted the streets of San Francisco over the summer, but Ford of Europe wanted to make sure we weren't going through withdrawals. For our viewing pleasure, Ford's team from across the pond created the stop-motion Snowkhana One using a scaled-down version of Block's car, someone's garage and a lot of free time.
Hybrid Function Hoon Vehicle
- Noah Joseph
- Jul 25, 2011
Being Ken Block has got to be a lot of fun, but like any other life, it has its share of problems. In Ken's case, he's actively involved in a number of rally disciplines, each of which has its own parameters and requires its own type of car. Solution: the Ford Fiesta HFHV.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models