United Parcel Service (UPS) has added an additional 200 hybrid delivery vehicles to its fleet of low-emissions and alternative energy vehicles. With this latest addition, UPS now has more than 20,000 green vehicles in its fleet!
Hybrid Delivery Truck
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jun 14, 2007
It's no secret the the Chevy Volt concept wowed visitors to last years' Detroit Auto Show, and with good reason. If the vehicle does indeed go into production as GM is indicating that it will, the vehicle could possibly be the most efficient car sold by a major automaker. We'll just have to wait and see what Toyota and Honda have cooking - rest assured, they're not just sitting around waiting!
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models