At $89,725, the BMW X6 Active Hybrid was certainly no bargain. The 480-horsepower, 575 pound-feet-of-torque mid-size luxury crossover was a powerful beast, but the CUV's lack of added of efficiency could well be the reason that buyers did not opt for the hybrid X6 over the more conventional inline six- and V8-powered versions.
- Eric Loveday
- Sep 8, 2011
Peugeot has officially started taking orders for its diesel-electric 3008 HYbrid4 over in Europe. Priced from £26,995 ($43,659 U.S. at the current exchange rate) in the UK, the world's first production diesel through-the-road hybrid seems a decent value.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Aug 10, 2009
2011 Buick PHEV 2-Mode Hybrid - Click above for high-res image gallery
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models