While some of us probably possess the might to paddle a small vessel across a lake or down a river, truth is, most of us turn to gasoline- or diesel-fueled motivation for our on-water adventures. Aside from paddling along or hopping into a vessel powered by the wind, there are times when efficient ways to travel down the world's waterways are not available. Mastervolt, with the help of Steyr Motors, hopes to change that by developing a range of series hybrids for boats.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Hybrid Boat Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!