Polaris is traditionally known as a powersports manufacturer, selling a range of ATVs and snowmobiles. Lately, however, the North Star brand has begun to move into the electric vehicle space. They now own neighborhood electric vehicle maker GEM, and have also made a significant investment in Brammo. And now, its extended its empire into the realm of electric bicycles.
Most hybrid bikes are designed to schlep you around the city in silent, electically-assisted bliss. But the M55 Beast stands apart. Designed first-and-foremost to take you off the beaten path, the Beast is equipped with all the required off-road hardware, including a Fox Talas fork, front and rear Brembo brakes and a Nukeproof titanium rear spring with a Fox DHX RC4 shock suspended by a single pivot to offer 172mm of travel. The frame is constructed of 7075 aluminum, and housed inside is an elec
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX