Lexus hybrid bicycle concept – Click above for high-res image gallery
Yamaha. I hear the name and hope the news is about zippy electric scooters. The truth is, though, that the Japanese manufacturer also builds bicycles, and some of these bicycles have electric motors to assist the person pushing the pedals. This month, the company is releasing three new models, each using 25V / 4 Ah Lithium batteries: the PAS Lithium S (pictured above), the PAS CITY-S and the PAS CITY-F. Priced at $1,200 in Japan, the only difference between the three models is their wheel sizes
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX