PSA Peugeot Citroen is combating reports in the French media that its innovative Hybrid Air system is set to be shelved.
Peugeot is preparing to show off what it has been working on for when the auto show circuit returns to its own backyard with the upcoming 2014 Paris Motor Show. The French automaker has been developing ways to be happily compliant with the Euro 6 emissions standards. Things we'll see coming from Peugeot early next month include new gasoline and diesel engines, as well as a demonstration version of the 208 HYbrid Air 2L, powered in part by compressed air.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX