A Flywheel-Equipped Race Car Leaves Us Whirring for More
Go to any major city worldwide and you're likely to see a Porsche 911 roll by. It's far more common than seeing one making the cornstalks blur in the middle of farm country, anyway. Porsche CEO Michael Macht disagrees that his sports cars frequent metro areas. "They're not driven in the city," Macht told the UK's Autocar when discussing hybrid 987s and 997s. Of course, city driving is where hybrid powertrains rack up fuel economy credits, which Macht acknowledges before dismissing by saying, "It
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX