Hurst 50th Anniversary Hurst Viper – Click above for high-res image gallery
Hurst is at it again, breathing their 50th anniversary magic on a Dodge Viper. Fifty cars will be made, each featuring a number of details already seen on the Hurst Hemi Challenger, including the Hurst pistol-grip shifter and Hurst wheels. The interior will be stitched up by Katzkin leather, and sound effects will come via a Corsa exhaust. As for colors, you will be offered the usual two: black with gold stripes, and white with gold stripes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX