It's not funny. Okay, maybe it's worth a chortle. It's also likely not effective, but if you don't want your early '90s vintage Buick Century to be washed or blown away by nature's fury, you try stuff. Besides, if you're in the midst of an evacuation frenzy, what do you really have time to do? It looks like this owner had the opportunity to toss a carpet on the roof and use what looks like a garden hose to hopefully keep the Buick from washing into the next county. Perhaps the carpet is indicati
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies