Former California "Governator" and action-movie star Arnold Schwarzenegger is far from your typical environmental activist. Sure, he championed California's carbon-reducing Assembly Bill 32 and supported alternative fuel vehicles, especially hydrogen-powered one, but we don't know of any other high-profile "eco-activist" so proud of his fleet of Hummers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX