"When am I going to get my flying car?" It's one of the more annoying questions we get asked on a regular basis, and the answer is quite simple: Something that's designed to do two things is rarely good at doing either. Particularly when you're talking about motor vehicles.
It's been just about a year since we last heard anything about the Gibbs Aquada, which should be coming to American roads and shores near you shortly. Last we heard, Gibbs was looking for an American partner and a place to get some engineering work and production done. At least one of those goals seems to have been met, as reports are now coming in that Saleen, makers of super-fast Mustangs and exotic cars, has been tapped to provide design and engineering work for the U.K. based aquatic vehicle
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX