There are human powered transportation devices and then there is SpeedFit. Anyone who has ever spent time on a treadmill knows how dull and tedious it can be. Now you can use your treadmill and get fresh air at the same time. The creators of this contraption have popped some wheels on a treadmill along with a steering mechanism. The question is if you are walking on the belt anyway, why not just skip the SpeedFit and walk on the pavement? The one possible upside is that you could incorporate a g
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!