It's a program that works well with cars, so why not try it out on the cats? That's the logic of the Michigan Humane Society as it rolls out the innovative "Certified Pre-Owned Cats" program in an effort to rid itself of thousands of unadopted felines languishing in local shelters.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX