Ben on MySpace has video of the first human powered tractor trailer. According to the video (which you can watch below the fold), the trailer was taken on route 130 in New Jersey .... and the cops pulled them over. What possible reason could the police have had to pull them over? Anyway, the video says the police did not understand how a "bike" could pull a 6,000 pound trailer but I think it has something to do with the "Ground Surface Magnetic Levitation" mentioned at the website. AutoblogGreen
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Human Powered Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!