There are human powered transportation devices and then there is SpeedFit. Anyone who has ever spent time on a treadmill knows how dull and tedious it can be. Now you can use your treadmill and get fresh air at the same time. The creators of this contraption have popped some wheels on a treadmill along with a steering mechanism. The question is if you are walking on the belt anyway, why not just skip the SpeedFit and walk on the pavement? The one possible upside is that you could incorporate a g
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Human Powered Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!