Does the name Huet ring a bell? The Dutch brothers started out doing classic car tours in Europe before they started designed and building their own retro sports cars. The first was called the Huet Brothers Special. It was based on an old Triumph TR6 and surfaced back in 2009. But a few years later they started showing designs for a new coupe that called for a straight-six engine under a long bonnet with a fastback roofline, and started taking orders. Over the past two and a half years we didn't
Huet Brothers Coupe
Don't believe anyone who tells you "they don't build 'em like they used to." Not even us. Because they do, in fact, build them even better, with the benefit of a century's worth of automotive development. Styling, however, is a matter of taste, and beauty is in the proverbial eye of the beholder. So you could certainly make the case that cars were more beautiful back in the day.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX