Hubject, the collaboration between a half-dozen German companies that earlier this year proposed a standardized electric-vehicle charging payment infrastructure for Germany, is now thinking even bigger. BMW, Mercedes-Benz parent Daimler, Bosch and the other companies in the collective are looking to broaden Hubject's efforts across Europe, according to Hybrid Cars.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Mar 15, 2012
Hubject may be a word without much meaning right now, but six German companies, including Daimler and BMW, want it to stand for easy-to-use, easy-to-access electromobility.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models