Here it is, folks. Right on schedule, Holden has revealed full details on its reborn range of HSV Gen-F models. The bulk of the new HSV machinery will go on sale next month, though the baddest of them all, the supercharged HSV GTS, will reportedly be delayed until September.
Hsv Gen F
Holden Special Vehicles has something fun planned for next month. The company plans to yank back the sheets on the next generation of its HSV range, suitably named the Gen-F, on May 15. Holden had to do some quick stepping with its nomenclature this go around, and while names like "F Series" and "F1" dovetailed nicely with the 2013 VF Commodore, HSV had so skip those for obvious legal reasons.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX