We've spilled equal parts ink and drool over the new Vintage Series wheels from HRE. The pieces invoke all sorts of bedroom poster memories from our misspent youth, and seeing them bolted to some of our favorite modern supercars is enough to invoke a guaranteed smile.
Hre Vintage Series Wheels
We're smitten with the Vintage Series three-piece wheels from HRE. The hardware is about as cool as it gets in our opinion, and you can bet we'd rock a set if we had a vehicle worthy of the rollers. If you've ever wondered how the company goes about putting the wheels together, you're in luck. HRE and StanceWorks have collaborated on a video documenting the ins and outs of crafting "investment grade" wheels.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX