Hennessey Performance (HPE) has released another weapon for those determined to outgun all other vehicles on the road. This one is called the HPE700 Twin-Turbo Corvette Stingray - and predictably, it goes like stink.
The McLaren MP4-12C is the latest project from Hennessey Performance Engineering, and the folks tweaking the British supercar's twin-turbocharged V8 have given it 704 horsepower through an engine management software upgrade, intercooler upgrade, new stainless steel exhaust system and dual air induction filters.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX