Ask us what Euro-only model we'd import to the States and the Volkswagen Scirocco would be near the top of the list. It combines everything we love about the GTI into a more attractive, racy package and, just like it's boxy brethren, it's packed with tuning potential.
HPA Motorsports has applied its turbo prowess to the latest and greatest of VW hot hatches, the Euro-only (for now!) R32. In stock form the R32 produces 250 bhp from its 3.2-liter V6, but after HPA gets done adding its FT575 package, the car produces an astounding 575 horsepower. With that kind of power the all-wheel drive HPA R32 can hit 60 mph in 3.5 seconds while smoking all four tires at launch. In order to change the R32 into a true supercar, HPA has equipped it with twin turbos and a pair
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies