While there is nothing uncommon about athletes and celebrities showing up in car commercials, it is somewhat surprising when the endorser actually matches up with the product he or she is endorsing. Houston Rockets' point guard Jeremy Lin and the Volvo XC60 can both be labeled smart, underrated and overlooked, which makes them a great pair for Volvo's latest ad campaign, "The Unexpected Ones."
Garmin, the well-known maker of portable GPS systems and other devices, has announced it will start offering a version of its popular StreetPilot c330 (pictured) that will provide directions in five different Asian languages. The 'StreetPilot c330 Asian Americas', which goes on sale in May, is the first in the North American market to offer such capability. Garmin had developed it in response to census data showing that over six million Asians live in Canada and the U.S.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX