If you're anything like us (adult men with a love of cars, reasonable amounts of disposable income and way too much time on our hands during the day) you might have anywhere from five to 500 feet of orange Hot Wheels track in your basement. If you do, you've likely twisted, suspended, stapled and/or taped that track around your living quarters, trying to make tiny cars do amazingly sweet tricks.
Hot Wheels Video
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!