Hagerty has announced its annual list of future classics, the 2014 Hot List. Naturally, these are some of the prettiest, fastest and most entertaining vehicles on sale. There are limits, though. You're not going to see a Ferrari LaFerrari or Rolls-Royce Wraith on this list, because Hagerty only considers vehicles with MSRPs below $100,000. Other requirements are that the vehicles are produced within the 2014 model year, although certain vehicles were considered if they missed out on previous Hot
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX