Formula E completed its first testing session at the Donington Park circuit, where the electric racing series' headquarters are located. Lucas di Grassi, driving for Audi Sport Abt, was kind enough to attach a GoPro video camera to his helmet to give us a pilot's-eye view of what its like to steer Formula E's Spark-Renault SRT_01E around the track at full speed.
Au courant with the Hungarian Grand Prix running this weekend, Codemasters has released in-game footage from F1 2013 of a hot lap video of the Hungaroring driven by Scuderia Toro Rosso's Daniel Ricciardo and narrated by ex-Formula One driver and current Sky F1 commentator and sportscar racer Anthony Davidson. The graphics have improved over F1 2012, Davidson's commentary is just as good as it was last year, and the rear-view mirrors are still huge.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX