Kia, DC Entertainment and Super Street magazine worked as a team to develop this one-of-a-kind Superman-themed Optima Hybrid that made its debut at the Chicago Auto Show today. The joint effort is designed to raise awareness for DC Entertainment's "We Can Be Heroes" campaign, a charitable relief effort to bring help and hope to people affected by drought and famine in the Horn of Africa.
Horn Of Africa
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX