The team at Turn 10 has rolled out the first expansion pack for its Forza: Horizon driving game. The December IGN Car Pack features seven all new cars ranging from the lusty 2012 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta and the 2012 Aston Martni DBS to a 1971 AMC Javelin AMX. The pack even boasts a few toys for the off-road minded, including a Halo-themed Ford F-150 SVT Raptor and a Hummer H1 Alpha Open Top. Those are fun and all, but we're just as intrigued by the prospect of getting our virtual hands on the 200
You can't fill your fuel cell Equinox with it, but the Horizon HydroFill will soon allow people to generate hydrogen at home with water and electricity and use it to power USB devices. The HydroFILL comes from Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies, makers of little hydrogen cars, and will be unveiled at CES this week.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX