Looks like the dyke's about to burst on the new Pagani C9, Horacio Pagani's cat-out-of-the-bag replacement for the legendary Zonda. Long story short, the Zonda is over ten years-old. The new C9 will be lighter, faster and sport better dynamics. Powering the new hypercar is a special, developed just for Pagani version of AMG's lovable 6.0-liter twin-turbo V12. In C9 trim this motor should belt out 700 horsepower. Yowza. Plus, it halfway looks like Michael Keaton's Batmobile.
In a Q&A with Argentina Auto Blog, Horacio Pagani said the upcoming C9 is "a brand new car from concept, weight distribution, materials and dynamics: it has 3,770 new parts." What he didn't say, at any time, was that it would look any different than a Zonda. And that could explain why spy shots of Horacio's latest marvel capture a supercar that looks a lot like his last.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX