The Brammo Enertia has attempted a few things no other electric motorcycle ever has. It's turned the traditional sales model on its head by way of gaining distribution through the electronics retailer Best Buy rather than motorcycle shops. It's gone on a lengthy road trip in a quest to reach an audience with the POTUS. It (with a few modifications) placed 3rd in the Isle of Man TTXGP race last summer. Now comes word that the commuter powercycle may be going kung fu fighting.
As Mitsubishi prepares for its electric car, the i MiEV, to go on sale this summer in Japan and the UK, more territories wishing to try it out on their own streets are coming forward. We can now add the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, known to most of us simply as "Hong Kong," to a list that includes Finland, New Zealand and the U.S.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX