Minivans should aspire to be the safest cars on the road. There's no other vehicle more tailored toward carrying children, ostensibly our most precious cargo, than the classic family hauler.
Daphne Campbell, a Democratic state representative in Florida, said she had the best interests of her constituents in mind when she sponsored a bill that would outlaw red-light cameras in Florida. "My constituents complained and the people are hurting," she tells the Miami Herald.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX