That the 2007 IndyCar Series will be run using 100 percent ethanol is not news, so we won't repeat what we've told you before (see the links below if you missed things). What we will bring up here, late on a Friday, is that tomorrow is finally the day that the 3.5-liter Honda Indy V-8 engine start using pure ethanol in competition. The race is the XM Satellite Radio Indy 300 on the Homestead-Miami Speedway in Florida. E100 was tested in the cars earlier this year.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!