After first announcing its plans to offer a new race engine for Formula Ford-type cars last summer, Honda Performance Development (HPD) has now begun to ship the new powerplants. HPD developed the 1.5-liter inline-four based on the production unit from the 2009 Fit. The engines will be eligible for use in the Sports Car Club of America's Formula F category. Honda offers a kit that allows the L15A7 mill to be retrofitted into existing Formula Ford chassis like the Swift DB-1 and DB-6 as well as t
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!