Honda Element, one of AAA's best dog-friendly vehicles – Click above for high-res image gallery
Kevin Cotter recently found himself among the other 50 percent of Americans who wind up getting divorced from their first spouse. Rather than wallow in the broken remains of 12 years of marriage, the guy decided to have a little fun. See, his ex-wife refused to take her wedding dress when she left the house. Rather than throw the dress on Craigslist and call it a day, Cotter decided to write a book about the 101 uses a newly-single guy could come up with for a fancy piece of silk and lace.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX