As a major supplier of diesel engine components, Bosch has a vested interest in promoting diesel adoption in the US market. As part of their campaign, the German supplier has a fleet of European diesel models that they use for promotional purposes at events around the US. Earlier this year we sampled a Chrysler 300 CRD and Smart ForTwo CDi from that fleet and we'll be taking a longer look at another vehicle very soon.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX