How much hipster can you pack into a Honda Jazz/Fit? Click above to watch the videos
If pictures and words don't make you feel as viscerally there as video, Honda's got you covered from the Geneva Motor Show. Yesterday, they put up three vids of the Small Hybrid Sports concept (50 seconds), the booth experience in general (90 seconds) and the earth-image F1 car (40 seconds). There are exactly zero bits of spoken words in the videos; they're more like quick music videos. For details on these cars, click on the related stories below:
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX