Honda built 28 million engines last year and puts them in a lot more than cars. We get a peek into the collection and an opportunity to try some out.
Honda Uni Cub
With three Formula One World Championships between them, you could safely say that Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button are used to going fast. But the pair of McLaren drivers slowed things down a bit to try out the Honda Uni-Cub electric mobility scooter in this brief video clip.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX