Honda's Big Ute Gets A Little Stale
Honda says that SUV buyers in Britain are making "greener" choices with their new vehicle purchases. Honda's case in point: sales of the CR-V, which is selling "better than ever, as they offer a cleaner, smaller alternative to the traditional 4x4 stereotype" according to a press release out today. You want numbers? Honda says that while overall the 4x4 sector dropped by four percent in the first half of 2007, CR-V sales went the other way and increased 28 percent (11,665 cars by the end of June
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX