The Honda CR-Z Racer is not a new car – a version of it took to Le Mans last summer – but we got to see it for the first time at the Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress in Detroit and realized this thing is indeed ready for the track.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Honda Racer Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!