Futurists have been treating 3D printing like it is the second coming of the Industrial Revolution for years. Everyone will have a 3D printer in their garage and be able make practically anything at home before you know it, right? Well... not quite.
The 10 minute video below the fold is the first we have found to include the Honda Puyo and Toyota Rin concepts. The video, apparently from a Japanese news program, starts out with demos of I-Real, the chair concept car, which we have already shown you in several videos. Then it's the cars that want you to relax, Toyota's Rin and the conerless Honda Puyo. I also think I see the Hi-CT in the background. The video ends with several of the other concept cars by Nissan, videos of which we also alrea
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX