Honda has released pricing on its 2014 Odyssey. Buyers can take home the revamped minivan for $28,825 (excluding an $830 destination fee). That price marks a $150 increase over the 2013 model, but that extra Benjamin and a half buys you a whole slate of updates. Those include a new six-speed automatic transmission in all trims, revised exterior styling and a few tweaks to the instrument cluster and dash controls. Honda's familiar 3.5-liter V6 engine provides 248 horsepower and 250 pound-feet of
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX