Honda has released pricing on its 2014 Odyssey. Buyers can take home the revamped minivan for $28,825 (excluding an $830 destination fee). That price marks a $150 increase over the 2013 model, but that extra Benjamin and a half buys you a whole slate of updates. Those include a new six-speed automatic transmission in all trims, revised exterior styling and a few tweaks to the instrument cluster and dash controls. Honda's familiar 3.5-liter V6 engine provides 248 horsepower and 250 pound-feet of
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!