The first on-the-road spy shots have turned up of what we're quite sure is the next generation Honda Odyssey. True to Honda 'concept car' form, the disguised prototype appears very close to the concept version that Honda revealed last month at the Chicago Auto Show.
Honda Odyssey Spy Shot
The corporate grille that's been inflicted on all of Honda's recent cars and trucks continues to spread roughshod through the rest of the automaker's line and the 2010 Honda Odyssey minivan isn't immune. While it's hard to get excited about a vehicle that's sole purpose in life is to transport humans and their stuff from one place to another, the Odyssey has always been one of the best options available, and while we're anything but smitten with the new schnoz, it isn't going to change the drivi
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX